Donations

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Web Browsers

You have allot of choices out there on web browsers Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, and Safari. are the most common If your using a windows based computer it cam with Internet explorer (IE). a few weeks ago I read an article that compared the security of the different web browsers and it rated Chrome the best. Well I have tried all of them and they all have pros and cons and in the end I chose Chrome so let me tell you about the rest. Ill start with Firefox it rated the lowest in the security rating and has a know memory leak. Next IE because of the way IE intergrades with windows it makes it harder to correct any type of problems when they occur. Google chrome hides allot of its features so it takes awhile to get use to. So my suggestion is  keep IE up to date as a backup and use Google chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment